Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Homework's Done


 I stayed up until 3 am to finish my 8 inches of knit from my homework. I am hooked! and here is a pic of my new Brittany needles with some yarn from my stash making the first block of my scarf! Just knowing that there was a professional there watching me knit gave me the confidence to fly through the rows. I love this. My DH was right, I am good at all this yarn stuff. I can't wait to start working on my daughters sweater's and my son's and oh boy, I need more hours and more hands. That's what I want for X-mas more hands...and yarn...and ...TIME! Today, I went to Target to get diapers and while I was there I found some Barbie shoe charms for $.74. There were six to a pack and they are perfect stitch markers. Plus, you can't beat the price!
Last Monday, I called my sister in Peru. We talked for an hour and a half! First, I can't believe I reached out. Twice, once to Lulu and before to Elvira. And second that we talked for so long!  I also made myself one wrist warmer. The other is on hold as is the blazer, the afghan, the other afghan, the vest, the other afghan, the skirt, the purse, the tote, and anything else I can't remember right now.
Back to knitting.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one fine looking purl stitch you have there ;)

Blog Archive