Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Okay, I know I've been away, but I have a good excuse! I've been
knitting and crocheting and desinging my bedroom and my kids room, 
plus I've been thinking about remodeling the kitchen.
Busy Busy!
I also have to catch up on bills!
Oh boy!
We are going to give my babies the bigger bedroom so that I can keep
them and their toys in there without having them spill into the living
room. But that means painting the room first, then moving around all 
the furniture. So, I have to first, but the paint and supplies and then 
prep the room. I'd like to have all this done by Janurary. See, I have 
this rule. Baby out of our bedroom by 6 months. See, having a baby is 
enough strain on one person, be that mom or dad,  but it is even more 
straining on our marraige. So, since baby is out of our room by then, the
n we can spend a few moments talking about us before falling asleep. 
Iva will be 6 months old in Janurary. So that means by Feburary 
everything will be done. But that also means that I have to find 
somewhere to store our stuff my craft stuff- by then too. I will probably 
be storing it in bookshelves under the bed. I also want to make some 
stairs that have storage in them for climbing up on the bed. Then 
possible wall storage.
About my crafting, I finished the poncho and tiny bag both knit for my 
niece she's 1. I am 13 of the way done with my son's tunisian crochet 
blanket.It's the first time I've used different colors to make a picture! 
So far so good. My hubby's blazer is on hold. I borrowed the hook to 
make something else and now I can't find it Don't tell him that! I 
want to start my son's vest, but I'm not sure if I should make it 26 or 28
inches around. See, he's somewhere between 24 and 25 inches right 
now. I can't be exact because he won't sit still. Anyway, I think I'll go 
for 28 inches. I am making a gague swatch for a dress for my DD. And I
put on hold my make as you go wrist warmers just because I've got too 
much going on right now.  So I'm getting back to work, I'll post pics 
soon.
P.S. Mi mama  took my kids for a walk at the swap meet with out my permission and I went nuts walked the whole place in record time I'm sure! And when I finally found her I asked her to never do that to me again. She got so pissed off! She took it out on my dad and he left. He left her alone for a week. From Fri. to Fri. Last night I went over there to ask her for my dad's eye drops - see, he is developing glaucoma and artheritis. And she came over and asked my dad a few times to go over to her house to spend the night. Then -for the first time in her life- she asked him for forgiveness! And he accepted. So I guess people can change - if given the right medicine. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there woman! I was beginning to wonder if you forgot your IP address! LOL. Well, I keep praying for you and your mama. Sometimes, prayer is the only and best medicine. Can't wait to see some pictures of all this knitting and crocheting you have been doing.

Blog Archive