Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

update

Today I am adding another person to my community: Tracy at http://fuzzybritches.wordpress.com/.

About Saul, he may come back, but he has to cross three countries before he arrives. That is too dangerous and honestly, you can't be in your right mind to do that again.

Today, I spent most of the day designing a dress for me for my niece's wedding in April. But, I don't know how to make patterns to sew, so I am left either teach myself, or knitting or crocheting the whole thing and that doesn't appeal to me either. So now, I am sitting here wishing that I could make things just appear - or disappear. I have found the perfect thread and fingering yarn - its perfect because its in the right color, NOT because of anything else!- but not the fabric. I do want to incorporate knit and crochet into the dress, but I don't want to make the whole thing... though honestly, that would be lots of fun! Can you believe that I couldn't even find a sewing pattern to alter to make my dress? Unless I do too much cutting and pasting. I can't wait to start my classes. To bad I'll only be a month into those classes by the time the wedding comes around :(
Oh well, this is fun too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you took your idea to a seamstress or someone who does sew, they could help you with the dress. Yay! I am glad to be part of your community. Now don't be a stranger!

Me said...

I am going to look for a seamstress that might be able to help.

Blog Archive