Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Not myself

 and I honestly haven't been for a few days. I've been trying to pretend to be so for a while, but I've had no luck. Today is worse. I couldn't get out of bed this morning. Its a good thing Dani's Mon/Wed class was canceled or I don't know what I would have done with my cubs. Finally, I got up and put the living room in order and then I took a long almost 30 minute shower. That made me feel a little better. But I am still not me. I don't know what to do. Today I barely made it to Group- mostly because I kept procrastinating. Group didn't help, the theme today was "taking care of oneself"-but I did take solace knowing that everyone in Group was having a awful day.  I can't pinpoint what is wrong. I know that I am worried about work- we haven't been making a profit for the past two months. So,  money is an issue -but just part of it. The other is that I start school in March and who will 
take care of my cubs for me? Especially since I don't trust anyone  I don't know what the rest of it is, but I can't sleep- flashbacks. And I can't get motivated to start or finish any of my projects. The ITE3 just started and I thought that that would get me out of my slup, but it hasn't. I like my partners and I have an idea of the colors I am going to use and the shape of the purse I want - not how I am going to incorporate those colors, but that doesn't matter because I still don't have the yarn.
I don't know how to describe what I am feeling and what makes it worse is that Dani is getting very frustrated with me. He thinks that I am purposly not telling him something. He doesn't understand that emotionally my devolopment and consecuently vocabulary is not as mature as it should be. I think I'm just a little older than Daniel in that area- I know what "no" means and I know how to share-LOL-. I know that I am depressed and unmotivated, but I don't know how to name the rest of what I feel. I need a thesarus and a dictionary-LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness woman! Well first of all, take comfort, it will get better and this too shall pass. You have been doing great for a long time, it's ok to have a down day now and then.
Try to keep those lines of communication open, trust me, it hard, but important.
There are times when a hundred little things add up to one huge "hurt" in our lives. Take comfort in God, in his word, in his love, and in his peace.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Blog Archive