Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Awareness Colors

I had decided that I was going to make my own bag or tote for school, but I still hadn't come up with a design yet. Then two days ago, I came up with the style and then today, when my creative self returned I knew the design. I want to incorporate ribbons of awareness into the design. So I went to this index of colors for all causes. There I found a few colors that I am going to use, green, lime green, teal, red, orange, yellow, navy blue and purple. I think I'll use cream or tan for the background color. But I am still undecided- curling ribbon or felted for my medium? In Mexico there is this stuff called rafia that is somewhat like curling ribbon that I might use. I used this link to make graphs of the ribbon. I did a knit one and a crochet one, see, I plan on making a lot of these. I can give them out since I don't have the courage yet to talk, I can still help.

Yesterday I chatted with my neice with MSN messenger and a web cam for the first time. It is so weird to think I have two nieces I've never met. And they are 30! LOL

I saw my sister for a little while and they saw my kids, but I didn't see my brother, he was already asleep. They seem okay. But looks can be decieving.

Well, I have  crocheted dolls to finish, I'll post pics tomorrow if I finally get them done.

No comments:

Blog Archive