Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Doll


 Technically she's for Iva, but until she's done she's mine.Ever since she saw the doll she's been trying to take it and now, its done. I think I worked on her for 3 days. Maybe four. Mostly at night. I still have to decide what length her hair will be and hide my ends and make her face -but I can't find my yarn needle, I stuck it in with my pens cause I didn't wand Iva to get it and now I can't find it. I also have to put her nose on. I don't want to put a face on her because I want Iva to decide with her imagination what she looks like. But Dani insits that she needs a face. So, we'll see once I find that needle. I also think that it might help them to know that their dolls don't have eyes -like their dad. I don't know if they are even aware of the fact that Dani can't see. I do know that they are more verbal with him and more facially expressive with me. Sometimes Daniel says that papa can't do something and Dani always proves him wrong. I like that. Nothing is ever what it seems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your doll, she's so sweet. She looks very cuddly.
OH Zoraida, you are lucky, you have such a wonderful family there, the four of you. Remember to count your blessings, I can think of three wonderful ones right away.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. Did you get the package yet? How are all of you?

Blog Archive