Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

ranting

So, last Sunday, Carmen came over and David did his homework and his teacher liked it and I guess that started a friendship. Carmen came over last Wed and again today, we went shopping with her kids and with my kids and hubby, I swear,there were time when there were two adults and 5 kids! Dani went to the park this morning with them too. Seems that Carmen has been impressed by me and that surprises me. I never felt worth admiration. Anyway, I've been out of it, I think its cause we (Dani talked and I listened) about me and my baggage, and he told me that he's been doing his own research on the subject and thinks that I am ... it is more sever than what we thought and that knocked the air out of me. He thinks that I have more problems and he says that I am barely becoming ''fellow citizen" and I am working on becoming a productive citizen, and that really shocked me.
Plus, my DD is working on her first tooth and crawling and I know that my last baby is growing up and I don't like it, but at the same time I am really enjoying this discovering and sharing phase that my son is in and I know that I will continue to enjoy it with my daugheter, but I really love this infant phase, my baby isn't my baby and neither is Daniel. I feel like my nest is empty and my branch is much too small. I have no idea how I'll fell when my tree is empty...much less when they go to school!
On another note, I am working on my i-cord and will go for the yarn tomorrow. Boy that i-cord is boring! Its my first and my last if I can get out of them. I want to make a laptop case for David and maybe a tote bag for me, I like a few in the Fabulous Felted Bags book I have, but I'd have to come up with new designs. Oh ya, I made a doll for my Daniel and he's not that into it. Oh well, I had fun.
Happy Presiden'ts day- I remembered because a comercial just came on tv!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my little girl's first day of pre-school, I cried for 2 hours straight. She was such a big girl and handled it great. She made friends right away. I just cried and cried, it's hard, but you will get through it and be just fine. I know you will, you have great strength.
I am glad that you and Dani talked, I'm sure it was hard for you to hear, but sometimes those around us have better insight into ourselves than what we are willing to admit. It takes a very strong person to be willing to listen another person point out our short comings and flaws.
Take comfort though, you are making great strides and I pray for you daily. I know that together, you and Dani, will get through this.

Me said...

Thanks Tracey, I know that I am getting ahead of myself, but I can't help and think about the future. Thanks for all the support.

Blog Archive