Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am still here

I have been recovering. I have been studying. I have been working. I have been mothering- me above all. I have been progresing. I have been diagnosed with Disociative Identity Disorder caused because of Post Partum Disorder. I don't know how else to recover. I was doing well and then I was triggered- just as if I was a bomb. My newest diagnosis and a snooping cop. The crime is still unknown, but the bomb went off anyway. And I am left - again- alone to pick up the pieces. Somehow I will. How, I don't know. But I will, I always do.

No comments:

Blog Archive