Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Friday, March 23, 2007

How Things Are

I have been having trouble posting, lots of reasons why. One, my computer hard drive died. It will be fixed, but it will take about 3 weeks. Right now I am using Davids laptop. School is okay. Three classes are boring. One class has a teacher with an inferiority complex who tried to get me out of her class. I think this is comical because she used to teach at a high school for the gifted, that I almost got into, missed it by one point. Anyway, I am pretty sure that classes won't get better, so I have made myself the idea that I am doing this for a piece of paper. I will someday study with others who may teach me more. For now I suppose I shall be content.
We are doing better, but for now I will call my DD by her nickname Mariposa, it hurts a little less that way.
Work is going well, I finally figured out all the uses of the calculator, I have come a long way in learning. And finish my work in two hours, I am there for four. I get bored. I get bored very easily. I want a challenge. I think the biggest challenge I have is trying to finish my bag without mistakes! Sorry Cherrie, I can't concentrate to knit and purl. Either I knit or I purl and then I have to fix my mistakes. My mind is not all here, but it isn't really wondering either. I don't know where it is, I do hope it will come back. Soon. Very soon.
Oh, by the way, I went out and bought myself 5 shirts and didn't think twice. I love them! And I actually enjoyed the whole shopping experience. It was fun! I walked through the store grabbing the shirts I liked, and then I got the ones I liked the most and I want to go back. I started wearing make up daily and I feel pretty. I am exercising during the evening.
And I am over the most embarrassing thing mi mama did, when I get my keyboard back I'll write more. I am about to break this one. Lord, when you get used to something its really hard to get over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are doing better. I know that it will take time, but you have such a strong spirit in you woman! I know you will be fine.
Glad to hear school is going well too, just work hard and realize that you are a better person that your snooty teacher.
I know what you mean about being bored at work. I finish my work quickly too. I HATE not being able to stay busy at work!
I think I could use some exercise too. I know my dogs would appreciate going on more walks with me.

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard from you in a while. Just thought I would pop on and say "hi".

Anonymous said...

Hey you, was just thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing and if your still out there in blogland.

Blog Archive