Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Confused

Okay, I know I've been offline. Mostly, I've been crocheting and knitting. I 
finished the scarf and am almost done with a vest. I am currently working on 
another and  a shrug. But that is not what has me confused. i a m confused 
because mi mama has been acting differently. I don't know if its for real or not.
I just know that she is acting like a normal mom. She's taken me shopping twice,
once was just for Iva. But either way, she is so...I don't want to say normal because
normal doesn't exist, so I guess the word is common. She's been diecent with my
dad and Dani.
Oh, yesterday was his bday and he almost got bitten by a dog, instead he just got
 chased up and  down the block! I got him a sewater and some chocolates. 
I don't know what to think about the way she's been acting.
I got part of my kids' bedroom painted yesterday. Trouble is that my hubby and I are still living there. We are giving them the bigger room because its the only one that will hold a bed, a crib, a changing table, and all those toys.
Someday I will understand what is going on. I wish I could say that she has finally gotten medical help.
P.S. SPThanks for the comments about my kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, glad to see your back online. Gosh, that's interesting, your mom's behavior I mean. I know what you mean about trusting that kind of change. Only time will tell, don't give up on her, maybe she is making an effort, and sometimes we fall, but as long as we pick ourselves up again and keep going, that's what matters.

Blog Archive