Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Update

 Lord, I don't know where the time went! Last I remember I was celebrating my hubby's 24th bday on the 17th and then I was recording Daniel open xmas presents! He got clothes. So did Dani. That's what they needed! I am still working on their bedroom, my kids. That is what Daniel really wants. Dani gave me the Dremel XPR and a wireless router. The router is for him. He'll be getting a laptop in a few months, but he wrapped it up for me. Nice! I wanted some yarn or other craft supplies, but he says he thought that those were everyday presents. I gave my dad a vest and today he came over with some yarn that honestly feels more like twine to make himself a vest. Only, he didn't want to crochet it, he wants to knit it. So, he left it here and I'm going to work on it little by little until its done. In between everything else. So, tomorrow, if I can update some pics, I'll have some for showing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Hee hee, love the comment about your Dad's yarn choice feeling like twine.

Blog Archive