Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Pics!






This is a pic of my scarf. I'm not done yet. There is one more block and then the pattern will repeat.
 The lace block was the hardest, but mostly because I can't remember what row I'm on, which is also why I don't follow patterns. Which leads me to look for resources to create my own garments and other items. Some say I may have slight dislexia, others say I have to actually concentrate. Luckilly, my short term memory is great when it comes to sequences.

This is my dd's dress on top of the scarf. I know, the holes magically moved to the side, but there will be a flower in between the diamonds and plus this is the back not to mention, I can't keep track of my row (which is why I gave up on cross stitching! LOL)
 This is Iva in a dolls high chair. I know, I'm mean. In my baby album there is a pic of me in a doll crib. So I  figure, this would be cute!
 This is my dad. Now tell me that my kids don't look like him!
 Here is Daniel, with his thumb in his mouth. Someday that habit will be gone!
Not all, but the rest are in the bedroom and Dani is asleep. So they will have to wait to be photographed.
Back to work, and boy do I have a long way to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness your babies are so cute. Hey that scarf looks amazing, I love that blue!

Blog Archive