Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

News and Goals

So, for the news, I got into Fashion Design School! Yes! I will be starting in March and will incure
a debt of more or less $15,000. That is the price of an associates degree. I will be starting with 
16 credits and I do qualify for a FAFSA grant, for both semesters. This degree will take more or 
less 18 months.

Now, for the goals.
1) finish Daniel and Iva's bedroom - I spent Dec. remodeling and painting and designing my kids 
bedroom. Now, I am waiting for the cloth I ordered to arrive and I can do the curtains and I will 
pick up some decorating accessories the next time I am at the outdoor mall. Actually the only 
thing left will be bed clothes for each. Daniel needs sheets for a twin and Iva needs sheets for the
crib that are not blue or green. And some more storage would be nice!
 
2) Do our bedroom, I am still dreaming, so that will take a while.

3) I'd like to sell more of my own creations

4)School

5)pay off debt

6) get over my post traumatic stress disorder. That is what I was diagnosed with. I am working 
on getting through this diagnosis if not over it. 

7) get a firm diagnosis for everything else! Its easier to deal with something when it has a name.

8) take Iva to gym class

9) be a size 8.

10) enroll Daniel in day school.

These goals are not in order. They just are. 

oh, and finish my crochet and knit projects before I start any new ones- so far not doing so well 
there. I started a hat and haven't finished anything yet! and its what? the eleventh! 
Gotta get back to those projects! Oh, I am 45-ish inches into a 60 inch red scarf for the 
Red Scarf projet. Gotta... get... it... done! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sound like great goals. My goodness, even in the short time I have been reading your blog, I see huge differences in you. You are making great strides girl! Don't let anyone tear that down!

Blog Archive