Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

As I read this comment it clicked. All this time I've been thinking "Why did God let me go through this? Why didn't He care if He's supposed to be my heavenly Fater!"
~Hey there girl, I read your post yesterday and thought, I need to think about this and pray about this before I send you a comment.~ 
Thank you, I honestly haven't been seeking God, but He 
always finds a way to let me know He is thinking of me and caring for me.
~You have some very powerful emotions moving through you right now. I know you are hurt, I know it's hard to forgive, and I'm not saying you should forgive your mom right now, but I am telling you that by holding that hate inside you, it will eat you alive. It is far better to forgive and let go. Please do not think I am judging you, I am not, because I have been in that place of unforgiveness too. It takes time.~
Thank you for recognizing that I have a right to these feelings. I know that my Dani believes me and acknowledges my feelings, but it is wonderful to know that others understand me too.
~I think that your family and church stood by and watched what was happening in horror. Sometimes, when we see something so wrong and unjust...you just freeze, you want to help, but you are scared, powerless. Could it be that your family did nothing, said nothing out of fear of your mother? I cannot say, whether their actions are justifiable or not, God is their judge. ~
This is where it clicked. God didn't just stand by, He put people in the position to help me and they didn't. THEY didn't. God didn't let me down, EVER. After all, when my Grandpa-her dad-tried to help, she called the cops, why would anyone else want to get involved, THEY didn't care that I was at her mercy. THEY have never understood how a mother could do this to her child, that's part of my culture-a mother is just under God, most times, above Him.
~I prayed for you today, and God put this Psalm into my head right away.

Psalm 43:

Declare me innocent, O God! Defend me against these ungodly people. Rescue me from these unjust liars.

For you are God, my only safe haven. Why have you tossed me aside? Why must I wander around in grief, oppressed by my enemies? Send out your light and your truth, let them guide me. Let them lead me to your holy mountain, to the place where you live. There I will go to the altar of God, to God-the source of all my joy. I will praise you with my harp, O God, my God!

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again-my savior and my God.~
And this brought it all home. Thank you Tracey, He used you to finally get me to understand, actually, lately, there's been alot of enlightenment.

~Zoraida, I do know that you are working so hard to overcome this and I am so proud of you. Please reach out to the those around you that DO care, you cannot walk this road alone. I cannot tell you enough how much God loves you and wants to lead you away from this hurt, you will find more peace and love in Him than you have ever known. Trust in him.

I hope that today your heartache is not so deep. You are in my prayers, Tracey~

 I want to get better so bad, its inside me not like a cold where you know that in two weeks you'll get better and the sneezing and runny nose will go away. This doesn't have a time limit or symptoms that you can control or stop. The anxiety happens at any moment and the flashbacks come whenever they want. There are days that I don't sleep because I am afraid of what I will dream. Mental illness is real, just as real a the common cold and just as common. There are days where I can't stand to be near anyone-cubs and hubby included and there are days when I don't want to be alone. They are suymptoms and they will go away, because I will get better, I don't know when, I just know I will. I don't plan to forgive, I can't think about that yet, but the need for revenge isn't in me anymore. Just the need to be heard and for everyone that was there, that IS revenge. I need to get it all out of me in order to get better and if they didn't care then then ther is no reason for them to care now. I am tired. If they didn't confront her to save themselves, then they can't ask me to forgive her and I won't bite my tongue anymore. It hurts a million times more to keep it all inside me. And I won't 'cause then I won't get better.
Thank you Tracey, and thank you God for looking out for me and tugging on my ear to make me listen. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome my friend, God is always there, he is always gently waiting for us to come around to him again. He does not push us, he does not demand that we listen, follow, or even acknowledge Him, he just waits, loving us, ready for when we cry out to Him. I trust that He will get you through this. I know you have been alone, but do not fear, he says, He will never leave nor forsake us. He will always be there, for as long as it takes, for as long as you need to get better. And yes, you will get better, keep trusting in Him, and it will happen. God honors his promises, ALWAYS. He has promised to "complete the good works he has started in us." I'm sending this with a hug and a prayer enclosed. If you need a laugh today, come on over to my blog and you can chuckle at my expense.

Blog Archive