Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

End of SP9




Last Tuesday I got a GREAT package in the mail. YARN! BOOKS! TEA! CHOCOLATE! Who could ask for anything more?

Thank you Tracey! Sorry I haven't posted lately, Blogger won't let me. So, I decided to use this "blog this" button I downloaded for IE7.

I LOVE the yarn and the colors! And the texture! And I started reading the book as soon as I stopped petting the yarn. Haven't tasted the tea yet, but if it tastes like it smells, I know I'll love it.

Another reason why I haven't posted is that I went got that job I'd talked about before. The owner was waiting for my DD to be able to stay with a sitter, and so he fired the other girl-for other reasons- and hired me. 

Actually, I saw the box when I arrived from work, it feel nice to say that. Dani and Daniel had already opened it, but as soon as they saw/felt the yarn they closed it back up.LOL Curiosity...

I also donated blood for the first time on Tuesday. It felt very rewarding to know that I was helping someone somewhere. 

Wednesday  I didn't go to work because I finally got private therapy and not the pshchiatrist that give the drugs, and that was very taxing emotionally. First I was nervous and anxious, and then I was... I made myself feel nothing 'cause I still had to take Daniel to the Dr.'s and pick up, drop off and pick up DH. Then I snapped, I couldn't take it anymore. I cried and cried in the car. Dani tried to help. But really, nothing helped, I finally came in fed, changed my kids, hugged and played with them and then turned in. Today has been more of the same... doing 'cause I have to and not not 'cause I want to. Work was good, lots of math and basic logic stuff. The lady that is "training" me, just has me do it all... and she talks so much its distracting. I hope I'll be left on my own  soon, 'cause actually, this isn't her job either, so she doesn't really know what she's doing. She's the night restaurant manager, not the office manager.

And school starts in 18 days, I am so excited! And nervous! And every other emotion you can think of.

Hope your days are better.

Thanks Tracey! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness you have a lot going on. I'm glad that your package arived safely. I hope you enjoy everything, I saw the felted flowers and thought how creative you are, so I knew it was just meant for you. I am so glad that you have found someone that you can talk to on a one on one basis. I'm sure that that experience IS very emotionally taxing, but I'm sure that when all is said and done, it's a good experience for you to have. Another step towards healing.
Congratulations on the job, there is nothing more gratifying than working, no matter what the job. I know that you will do well. You are a very smart woman and do not give yourself as much credit as you deserve.
Hang in there. You have people in your life that love you and that are praying for you. If you need me to pray for anything specific or just need someone to talk to or vent too. You know where I am.

Blog Archive