Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Calling All Prayers

To everyone and anyone that reads this, I ask of you to please pray with us for my seven month old nephew Nicholas who had a small heart attack this morning and in now in the hospital. His parents and 5 siblings are with him, praying for him. He has opened his eyes and moved his hand, the outcome humanly speaking doesn't look good, but we all know that God can perform miracles. That is why I humbly ask you to pray to God- Whatever you may call him- to please save this little boys life. He is very dear to me. Not just ' cause he's 3 days younger than my Iva, but because his parents are my favorite in laws. Thank you. God, please, return his health to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray.

Anonymous said...

Any update on your nephew? How is he doing?

Blog Archive