Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Nicholas Miranda

Our Father placed Nicholas Miranda in the loving arms of Tonia and Tin on July 24, 2004. He was loved and cared for by not only two wonderful parents but five brothers and sisters. However, Our Father needed an extra special angel to complete His coir.  And so, Nicholas was called back to His Father on March 6, 2007. He will be remembered and loved as long as we live. Nicholas, you made a great impact on our lives in the short time you shared this earthly world with us, and we know that we will see you in the spiritual world, soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my dear Zoraida, I am so sorry. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. I will keep praying for you and your family, especially now. If you need anything please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, I have been praying for you and wanted to share these verses with you:

James 1:16-18- So, my very dear friends, don't get thrown off course. Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures.


Also, John 10:10- A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.

It was not God's will for this little one to be stolen so soon. God is a good God and only good things come from him. It's hard to believe when we live in a world so full of hateful and unfair things. It is true though. Because we are made in God's image, Satan hates us and seeks to destroy us.
My prayer for you is that you will experience God's goodness. I pray for a hedge of protection around your family, that Satan cannot penetrate. I pray that God will lift you up in this time of sorrow and hold you close to Him and cradle you in His love and peace. Amen.

I love you sweety, and God does too. We are both here for you.

Blog Archive