Changes

I like change- as long as I am in control and I feel safe. (Probably 'cause I was locked in the  house for so long) I get bored easily so, as I get more comfortable with the internet, I'll be making changes-constant changes. 

I've started my life, learned to make my own decisions.

About Me

I am trying to find the good in life. I am working toward being an accomplished young woman, mother, and wife.

Friday, March 9, 2007

Thank You For Prayers

 

Thank you Tracey for all your prayers. And to everyone that is also praying for us. This is a difficult time and we are trying to grasp the bit of good that we can find in this situation. Thank you. I will write more when I feel up to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just take girl sweety, I'm here when you need me.

Blog Archive